Coordinator, Marketing Innovation
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The mission of ViacomCBS's Integrated Marketing team is to drive revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences that elevate brands, and inform and entertain audiences of all ages. Our work reflects the diverse voices and lived experiences of the people on our team and the inclusive culture in which we come together to create, innovate and make our clients heroes.
The Marketing Innovation team drives revenue by using new technologies and platforms to create innovative, impactful experiences for brands. We interface directly with ad sales, product, engineering, ad tech, and third party
vendors to develop and execute successful formats and client-specific innovations to empower media sales and fuel custom marketing solutions, delivering results that amaze our clients!
The Coordinator on the Marketing Innovation team will help identify, evaluate and implement innovative, scalable solutions that will amplify media buys and increase performance of media assets for brands using evolving technologies and platforms like CTVs, AR and AI. The ideal candidate exhibits a passion for innovation and is a detail-oriented teammate! The Coordinator will support the Marketing Innovation team in developing and optimizing advanced ad solutions based on client and business needs.
• Work with sites, channels, and third-party vendors to develop innovative media solutions to support the sales cycle
• Assist in creative development of pre-sale resources on advanced ad solutions to empower internal teams
• Collaborate with Innovation Solutions to identify new opportunities based on sales and client feedback and marketplace trends
• Support evaluation, onboard, and manage vendor relationships in relation to a specific project or business need
• Support the execution of vendor-produced innovation, managing timelines, deliverables, testing and program launches
• Track performance and revenue generation for advanced ad solutions to optimize product and inform future strategy
• Compile competitive research and insights on innovation trends in the market
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions
• Passion for identifying consumer and industry innovation trends
• Diligent, organized and creative
• Ability to manage a variety of projects and priorities
• Knowledgeable in digital and linear media with an informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges
• Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners
• Expertise in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office or presentation products