Coordinator / Manager, Retail Development
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator / Manager, Retail Development, Soft Lines - Arkansas
The Arkansas & NYC based Retail team supports sales development, retail relationships and retail marketing with Walmart Inc. which includes Walmart, Neighborhood Market, Walmart.com, and Sam's Club. The team works closely with our licensing partners to deliver compelling products and retail programs to Walmart shoppers. ViacomCBS CP supports all categories with dedicated teams for Soft lines (apparel / home), CPG/HBA, Seasonal, Toys and Sporting goods.
• Support AR-based VCBS team with all aspects of creating and executing retail programs at Walmart, Inc.
• Work closely and specifically with VCBSCP Franchise, Soft lines licensing, and creative teams to deliver disruptive growth for our softlines omnichannel business.
• Establish relationships with Walmart omnichannel merchants and licensing partners to develop and deliver product and programs to retail.
• Identify and develop processes for tracking retail programs, POS data, product development, competitive activity.
• Position will be based in VCBS CPs Arkansas office and requires frequent remote interaction with offices across the globe.
• Work with ecommerce merchants to ensure store items are accurate online and develop expanded assortment offerings for ecommerce.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to implement and manage UPC collection and tracking process for Walmart, Inc.
• Manage retail program overviews for internal use across global territories and external use with merchants.
• Liaison between retail development and retail marketing teams on all retail programs – including managing sample requests, priority lists, images, URLs, and routing/tracking 3rd party approvals.
• Maintain and update retail calendars and placement– ViacomCBS property updates and Walmart modular, promotional, and PD calendars
• Capture competitive landscape to identify opportunities at retail and maintain library of ViacomCBS activations by season.
• Track and update Walmart, Inc. cross-category success stories for use in future sell-in.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to prepare product development pitch deck by season.
• Track product development follow up direction and discussions with Walmart and licensees.
• 2 years experience in sales, marketing, or retail
• Bachelor's degree
• Independent, self-starter required
• Very strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Develops operational plans and processes
• Leads or contributes to complex projects and develops solutions
• Manages diverse projects and assignments