Coordinator, Live Action Production
This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2021 12:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Live Action Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, Live Action Production postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Production Coordinator responsible for assisting the Directors of Production and VP of Production for Live Action Series content produced for Nickelodeon Overall Responsibilities:
• Assist the Director of Production, West Coast Live Action on all aspects of work.
• Serve as production contact for show unit's POC from pre-production through post.
• Collaborate with internal departments (BALA, Music, Talent, Licensing, etc.) and connect show units with department contacts as needed.
• Track, correct and submit background checks for productions. - Maintain and update the Network Producer's Guide and keep series updated on network policies and procedures
• Assist with weekly COVID tracking for Viacom Safety
• Assist with Music Contracts/tracking of show music.
Coordinate Set-Up and Wrap of Production
• Assist setting up of Live Action Productions, including start paperwork, deal memos, cast-lists, office set up, etc.
• Build first-pass show unit production schedules, contact lists and calendars.
• Coordinate Start-up meetings and introductions between productions and network departments.
• Update and distribute the Production guidelines and binders.
• Assist in researching office buildings and stages.
• Track all show units' delivery of appropriate delivery materials required.
• Work with the residuals department to ensure they have all materials they require. -Assist with casting department needs during show start up and wrap (i.e., generate contracts, update cast lists, submit to residuals with updates…etc.
Coordinate Weekly Union Documents
• Review union documents and arrange for signature.
• Submit approved documents to unions – required forms/documents (i.e., DGA Deal Memos, WGA Notice of Tentative Writing Credits).
• Update monthly checklist calendar to track all documents (DGA, WGA, and SAGAFTRA) for each current series.
• Attend weekly call with Legal department to help track series contracts.
Coordinate Development Payments
• Attend Weekly Development Call to assist in tracking payments.
• Communicate with agencies to collect start paperwork for writers. Work with Finance Department to set up vendors as needed.
• Maintain tracking document for development payments.
• Create and submit the Storybook WGA weekly worklist
• 2 years production experience.