Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Integrated Marketing (Velocity Pitch)
At ViacomCBS Velocity, our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities offering creative solutions across all our brands, platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans.
Want the spirit of a start-up while working on some of the world's premiere entertainment brands? Looking for a job that will not only make room for your side-hustles, but also encourage them? If so, this job could be for you. We think your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience.
The Velocity Pitch team is a market facing team focused on advertiser partner needs and lead ideation based on client brief, data and insights, and talent/ assets.
The Coordinator position reports into the Senior Director on the convergent client facing Pitch team, working across multiple networks!
In this role, you will work with Ad Sales and cross-functional teams to help ideate and develop convergent campaigns across various ViacomCBS properties. Collaboration is at the core of this role as you will be working closely with Activation and Creative counterparts to manage client requests.
You should be detail oriented, a great teammate, a creative writer, a fan of our content, talent and franchises, and will have a passion for developing innovative and creative sponsorship solutions for clients that are engaging, drive revenue and provide meaningful solutions!
• Assist in creative development, presentation and project management, supporting a dedicated Ad Sales team
• Coordinate with Ad Sales, Production, Activation and Creative departments in order to facilitate concept development of convergent-driven business
• Author support materials for the advertising sales force, including custom convergent programs
• Work cross disciplinarily to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
• Track, communicate and disseminate client sponsorship information in order to provide oversight and a constant flow of communication
• Keeper of all department organizational documents including tracking documents, team calendars, status sheets, etc.
• Bachelor Degree
• 1-2 years experience in Ad Sales, Integrated Marketing and/or agency experience
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
• Client-focused mind-set while understanding the needs of Ad Sales and the networks
• Photoshop desired
• Excellent project management, problem-solving and research skills
• Interest in social media and digital platforms
• Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
• Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, organization as well as excellent oral and written communication skills