Coordinator, Global Franchise Planning
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Global Franchise Planning team is responsible for managing the lifecycle and investment needs for ViacomCBS priority properties and franchises! We develop long-range property plans and are passionate about key strategies and tactics. We use these to support generating exposure, building engagement, driving Consumer Product sales. We apply these tactics for the overall strength of the franchise. We work with all departments within the ViacomCBS ecosystem to drive execution of plans – including Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, International, Consumer Marketing, etc.
This Coordinator, Franchise Planning, MultiGen role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP like Star Trek, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Avatar! Assist to develop long-range strategies and support property initiatives to ensure the continued growth of these key franchises.
The Coordinator reports to the Director and will work closely with the Senior Manager and the entire Franchise team. They will assist in meetings, select materials, and other responsibilities as noted below.
• Support the development of multi-platform marketing plans and strategies, project balancing multiple campaign components, and coordinating execution across multiple channels to raise brand awareness, TV & digital ratings, and consumer products sales
• Assist with distributing content, reviewing communications, coordinating information, and sharing across all lines of business
• Work with the team to review and approve partner content and communications to ensure alignment with brand guidelines (providing brand input for non-merchandise such as in-store retail activities, online and print advertising, and commercials)
• Maintain and update on a weekly basis suite of internal materials including planning calendars, timelines, and property decks
• Help to develop trade and consumer marketing materials, including sales decks, one-sheets, sizzles, and show launch kits in support of merchandise sales, property planning, and business development
• Provide support for meetings with both internal and external partners, including agendas/recaps, logistical support and securing needed materials
• Perform daily administrative tasks, including but not limited to: Submit purchase orders for team expenses, ordering team supplies, handling the retrieval of premiums from storage, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of sales, agency, or marketing experience, preferably in the entertainment and/or superfan space (strong internship experience considered)
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle different projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and independently work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience generating impactful PowerPoint Presentations (story framing, slide design, animations/builds, etc). Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc) and InDesign/Photoshop experience also a plus
• Very detail-oriented and a collaborative teammate who excels at establishing relationships
• Solid organizational skills, excellent written and oral presentation skills, and ability to troubleshoot and provide successful resolutions
• Experience working within a television network or major consumer products company preferred
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within ViacomCBS