Coordinator, Commercial Operations
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exciting new career in entertainment at one of the largest media companies in the world? Then we may have an opportunity for you! The Commercial Operations team is looking for a Coordinator who will facilitate the sales and licensing efforts of International Content Distribution. We're looking for someone who will report to the VP of the team and provides centralized support for various regional sales executives.
include but are not limited to:
• Operational and research support to assist in sales negotiations
• Monitor CRM (customer relationship management) deal workflow tasks including
customer setup, customer maintenance, deal entry and approval routing
• New Customer setup in CRM
• Request avails/clearances
• Initiate Third Party Approval process.
• Coordinate marketing sell-sheets and other ad hoc sales initiatives on request
• Track and follow up on local and Los Angeles based approvals (whether legal, admin,
sales management, tech/security reviews, etc.) as needed.
• Responsible for screener site access requests for all internal and external users
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Manage convention schedules (LA Screenings/NATPE etc) and meeting organization on
• Manage mass email/mailing lists for client events.
• Assistance with expense reports and ad hoc office administrative tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, a related field, or equivalent work experience
• 1 years' experience, preferably with entertainment and/or international background
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Power Point, and Excel
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in design software a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts and properties
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Self-motivated and pro-active with a positive outlook