Coordinator, Ad Solutions
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Ad Solutions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Ad Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Ad Solutions? Coordinator, Ad Solutions -- Kids & Family
Join our incredible Kids & Family Center of Excellence ad sales team! We are the specialists in all things Kids & Family that drive the advertising revenue across the entire K&F ecosystem, using groundbreaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, live events, content and emerging platforms.
As the Coordinator, you will work closely with Kids & Family-focused Sales Service Executives, Account Executives. Client Planning Directors & Management to develop marketplace and industry-wide materials and strategies to help drive revenue. Your core responsibilities will be to help build and distribute our materials to internal partners. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating account strategies as well as ongoing distribution earnings, trade and press to wider account teams for ideation.
include but are not limited to:
• Partner with convergent sales team to consult on Kids & Family partnership alignment while driving incremental share and new revenue to the Nickelodeon portfolio
• Serve as a specialty resource for sales strategy, client service, and agency monetization for toy accounts and family mass retailers, including Walmart & Target
• Build positive relationships with Nickelodeon brand and across ViacomCBS to facilitate communication, collaboration, internal support & ideation across key category marketing initiatives
• Assist with the submission of linear, digital, social, and advance marketing solution sales plans and creative briefs via Slope and Plannit
• Partner with CBS Network Group to layer in appropriate reach extensions for K&F buys (sports, POP, primetime, etc.)
• 1 years' experience in media sales and/or marketing
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint
• Proficient in Excel and data manipulation
• Strong organization skill and detail oriented
• Ability to multitask across numerous projects/verticals
• Interest in sales, marketing and business development
• Excellent social skills to interact with internal and external clients
• Knowledge and/or experience in the Kids & Family space a plus! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.