Full Time Job
We are currently recruiting a Contract Administrator based at our EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam. The Contract Administrator will work closely with our Amsterdam based and international team ensuring the efficient and accurate preparation, review and entry of contracts in the company's systems. Applicants must enjoy working in a demanding, fast paced, team oriented atmosphere within a constantly evolving international industry.
• Draft, review and administer television (content) license agreements, amendments and related documents, using company approved templates.
• Support Legal & Business Affairs attorneys with special projects, contract/sales analysis, contract review, document presentation, etc.
• Use company information systems and other resources to gather information as part of legal analysis and contract preparation.
• Interface and liaise with Legal and Sales staff.
• Follow-up and coordinate execution of contracts and related documents.
• Create summaries of major deals.
• Upload documents and correspondence into the Legal & Business Affairs' document management system.
• • We offer:
• A dynamic, team oriented international work environment.
• Being part of a leading, global mass media company which is rapidly expanding.
• Excellent compensation and benefits.
• Opportunity to learn new skills and capabilities and build up a career within the entertainment industry.
• Being part of an experienced team in a brand new office in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid.
• PLEASE NOTE: A RELOCATION PACKAGE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED
About the team:
• The team currently consists of 2 other contract administrator and 3 lawyers.
Please note: acquisition by agencies won't be appreciated. We have our own in-house recruitment team.
• Bachelor (minimum HBO) degree (preferably law).
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role with Business Affairs/Contracts/Legal.
• In-depth knowledge and familiarity with television (content) license agreements and related documents.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must have a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
• Full time available, 5 days a week.