ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
POSITION: Communications Coordinator, ViacomCBS Tech
ViacomCBS Tech is seeking an individual with a passion for technical communications and an instinct of what goes into delivering a successful message. Reporting to the , the Communications Coordinator will assist with multiple communications and adoptions campaigns as an integral part of the Change Management team. As one of the core functional areas of the End User Technologies & Experience organization, the Change Management team works closely with the Product/UX/Operations and Engineering & Dev Ops teams to communicate on and raise awareness of internal technology initiatives to ViacomCBS employees.
• Support the team in maintaining the use of consistent and clear messaging with an employee-first approach in mind while leveraging industry-leading communication practices.
• Draft and format emails, posts, and documentation related to technical initiatives, aiming to maximize user engagement and limit confusion.
• Design and create graphics for various communication needs.
• Help gather necessary requirements to develop and execute a communication campaign.
• Perform data analysis on communications to iterate and improve engagement.
• Contribute to the brainstorming and planning of technical initiatives related to OS/app updates, migrations, and rollouts by advocating for end users.
• Maintain a communications calendar to provide at-a-glance visibility into various campaigns.
• Assist with monitoring and managing the Tech Communications/Collaboration mailboxes for user inquiries, ensuring timely and accurate responses.
• Be able to train end users on various collaboration tools.
• Collaborate with peers to develop cross-organizational relationships, promoting inclusion of communications as a critical project component.
• 2 years of Communications experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Familiar with formatting Outlook emails and Slack communications.
• Organized and detail oriented, with an eye for design and aesthetics.
• Comfortable using multiple collaboration platforms (Office 365, Slack, Zoom, etc).
• An understanding of communication within a large, enterprise organization.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt as necessary.
• An undergraduate degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.