Cloud Engineer, Windows
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Cloud Engineer, Windows jobs in New York-NY
Search all Cloud Engineer, Windows postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Cloud Engineer, Windows? About The BrandViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents. Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join the Cloud Infrastructure team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence and set cloud strategies in the areas of automation, platforms, and products within the team. We work hard and seek to nurture an inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example, and simply being you at work, join us at ViacomCBS!
• Designing, writing and delivering Terraform modules to improve the availability and reliability of our cloud services
• Automating operations functions (Cloud deployments, upgrades, capacity additions)
• Responsible for the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
• Responsible for production services and have a deep understanding of delivering software at scale, and maintaining operational excellence
• 5 years designing and supporting various cloud based solutions.
• 5 years experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS and related technologies.
• 2 years of strong hands-on experience in one of programming languages like Python, Powershell, .Net.
• At least 3 Years' Configuration management and automation using tools such as Terraform
• Strong skills in most of the following areas: Terraform, Chef, AWS Cloud Technologies like Amazon FSx, AWS Managed Microsoft AD, Windows servers, On Prem to Cloud migrations, Kubernetes
• Have experience with Security and Compliance (SOC2, NIST 800-53, ISO27001) standard methodologies and how to implement controls that support high-velocity software delivery teams.
• Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, Domain Controllers management, Patch updates etc.)
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
• Experience with one of the monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, Sumo, Splunk, Opentracing, and APM tools.
• Can independently lead projects
• Has worked with cross functional operational teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative thinker who can devise solutions for complex problems
#LI-REMOTE This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.