Client Service Representative
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Client Service Representative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Client Service Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Service Representative? We are looking for goal-oriented talent to join our Ad Solutions team at the Client Service Representative level, and we'd love to hear from you!
This entry level role supports our sales teams in all aspects of account management during the sales and selling cycle. The CSR maintains assigned accounts on a day-to-day basis after the close of a sale, from order booking through invoice clearance. The CSR has opportunities to collaborate frequently with clients, high level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents and develop a keen understanding of the Advertising and Media industry.
• Build relationships at agencies through day-to-day communication with various departments i.e. Buying, Traffic, and Accounting
• Coordinate with Sales, Pricing &Inventory, and Client Service Management on maintenance of agency accounts
• Handle Ad schedule changes, both internal and external, including follow-up with agencies
• Improve agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
• Monitor reports to ensure all contracted dollars are booked and all unschedulable units are placed
• Problem solving and communicating daily with Commercial Operations to resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
• Coordinate with Billing teams to reconcile and clear invoices, monitor accounts receivable, and issue invoice adjustments
• College Degree
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, work ethic and excellent judgment
• Results-oriented and able to balance multiple assignments at a time in a fast paced environment
• Dedicated customer service skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Previous experience in and/or passionate about the media industry
As part of the evaluation process applicants may be required to play a games-based assessment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.