ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 7:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Campaign Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Campaign Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campaign Manager? This position is responsible for the on-time delivery of marketing campaigns, as well as facilitating communication between all departments associated with a campaign (Creative, Title Marketing, Program Marketing, PR, Legal, BA).
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead the day to day workflow for marketing campaign tactics. This includes co-leading briefings, capturing and disseminating action items and next steps, and partnering with the marketing lead to ensure that all campaign meetings are productive. The manager must also secure feedback and approval by all stakeholders in advance of delivery.
Create realistic timelines against assigned campaigns and communicate updates to all relevant departments. Flag any changes that could result in delays and manage expectations across teams. EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION:
Communicate the status of projects in a clear and concise manner in both writing and speech. This includes providing updates in both daily and weekly status meetings, campaign ''pod'' meetings, recapping action items/next steps, and sending clear emails with updates, timing, changes or concerns to ensure all stakeholders are aware of status. TEAMWORK:
Demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a team by being service-oriented, flexible and reliable when helping co-workers to accomplish their jobs/tasks at hand. Establish and foster positive working relationships with Partners and be seen as a ''go to'' person and a resource for the company. Should be willing to do any task large or small to facilitate the project assigned. DECISION MAKING / PROBLEM SOLVING:
Demonstrate the ability to make effective and timely decisions by using good judgment that will have a favorable outcome and a positive impact on all jobs. Anticipate roadblocks before they happen and gauge when to bring in senior leadership. Build confidence and respect of co-workers by flagging potential problems, addressing concerns and providing innovative solutions in a timely fashion. PROFICIENCY IN ADVERTISING:
Demonstrate an understanding of the deliverables associated with a marketing campaign. Candidate should have a sense of the timing and steps required to produce tactics like promo spots, key art, and style guides.
• Ability to manage and prioritize overlapping projects with tight deadlines from conception to completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a team player
• Proactive and resourceful
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to change
• Ability to confidently lead and participate in meetings with stakeholders of all levels
• Computer savvy and comfortable learning/utilizing unfamiliar software when required (MAC and FileMaker Pro experience preferred)
• Familiarity with the file formats associated with video and print deliverables.
• College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred but not required. Three years Project/Campaign Management or related experience with a major AD / PR agency / TV Network preferred.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television - featuring critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME has an unparalleled roster of hit original content, including some of the top scripted series in cable: SHAMELESS and BILLIONS. The network is the home to rich, bold and inventive storytelling in series like THE CHI, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, CITY ON A HILL, WORK IN PROGRESS, BACK TO LIFE and BLACK MONDAY, along with limited series THE GOOD LORD BIRD, YOUR HONOR and THE COMEY RULE. Unscripted programming includes the brand's first ever late-night talk show, DESUS & MERO. Recent lauded docu-series and documentary films include COUPLES THERAPY, LOVE FRAUD, OUTCRY, THE REAGANS, KINGDOM OF SILENCE and BELUSHI, as well as Emmy®-winning news series VICE and political documentary series THE CIRCUS.
FUNCTION: Sales This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.