ViacomCBSSouth Yarra, VI
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Broadcast Technician jobs in South Yarra-VI
Search all Broadcast Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Broadcast Technician?
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
With so much going on at Network 10 right now we're looking for a Technician to join us. Working as part of the Technology Team, you will be the support person that helps keep all our broadcast and IT systems ticking along nicely. We have a lot of technology and this role will expose you to a large and diverse range of equipment, from studio cameras, to standardised IT infrastructure, to customised applications, servers, and SAN storage.
You'll need to love technology, be able to pick stuff up really quickly ,share knowledge, and embrace change. You will thrive on keeping up with the rapid technology developments in the Broadcast and IT industries.
The crux of the role:
• Technical support and maintenance of Broadcast and IT equipment
• Working with equipment suppliers to ensure minimum down time and optimal reliability of broadcast and IT equipment and systems.
• Providing a professional high level of service and guidance to end users and clients.
• Document a whole lot of systems and procedures.
It's not me, it's you! What we're looking for..
• It's techy so you will have qualifications in IT, Telecommunication or Systems Engineering and will have industry based experience with the stuff below:
• Linux OS and scripting
• Windows Systems Administration
• Network Administration and Support
• AWS, Azure and similar cloud based systems
• Hardware troubleshooting
• Happy working a rotating shift roster, including some early mornings, late night shifts and weekends.
• Not be freaked out by high pressure or time critical situations
If you know about the below, that's even better.
• Broadcasting equipment
• Post-production systems
• Broadcast graphics equipment
• Media Asset management systems
If you feel that this role has you written all over it, let us know asap!
Apply via the link and we will take it from there.