Brand Activations Executive
This was removed by the employer on 7/31/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Brand Activations Executive jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Brand Activations Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Activations Executive?
Full Time Job
Brand Activations Executive, 10 Effect
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're Network 10 / ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks.
Our vision is simple: we deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Effect is a premium integrated marketing solutions team. The full-service business is purpose-built to help marketers create innovative brand partnerships and activations across the ViacomCBS portfolio of brands, including 10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, 10 Play, 10 Speaks and their related digital and event properties.
Effect will unlock integration opportunities and create innovative brand partnerships to deliver the greatest effect and best in market experience for our clients.
Purpose of the Role:
The primary purpose for the Brand Activations Executive is to work hand in hand with the Brand Partnerships Managers to successfully project manage Sponsorships and Partnerships across the ViacomCBS portfolio. Focusing on exceptional service, innovation and best in market opportunities to drive and deliver on premium revenue targets.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Working with clients, external production companies and key stakeholders within ViacomCBS to deliver end to end project management of best in market sponsorship campaigns across ViacomCBS's key programs.
• Management of sponsorship assets, from liaising with in house designers and editors to create best in market sponsorship assets, to developing a strategic on air schedule to ensure a strong partnership between program and brand.
• Documenting and reporting sponsorship entitlements daily/ weekly, and as required to ensure credible, consistent reporting on campaigns, across in-show activity, commercial air-time scheduling and ongoing partnership results.
• Working with ViacomCBS Legal team to draft sponsorship agreements.
• Monitor media, google analytics and social media and other channels to track and gain insight on specific campaigns
• Manage cross function opportunities for sponsors eg: marketing, publicity initiatives and corporate communications initiatives
• Assist in the reporting of a detailed post campaign analysis and research study to help drive ongoing partnerships.
• Coordinate the creation of case studies representing the sponsorship activity on allocated group programs
• Ad hoc administration as required including invoice processing and budget reporting.
• Foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including key clients and agencies
that you'll need:
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in professional environment (previous media experience preferred)
• Creative thinker with ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Customer service experience preferred
• Attention to detail and ability to problem solve and balance priorities in a busy environment
• Great Presentation, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
We've built an amazing team of specialists and can't wait to welcome a new team member.
If you're committed to producing great work, impressing our clients, collaborating within a supportive team environment, and driving your own career development within a global media business, this is your time to shine.
Applications online only.