ViacomCBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
BA Director (Salesforce Solutions) - Job Description
The BA Director (Salesforce) will be responsible for functional project leadership, management, and delivery of applications, working as business facing solution lead and Salesforce consultant.
You will play a leading role working with the business and the technology team to capture requirements, drive solution design and lead developments leveraging the Salesforce platform.
We expect you to be an experienced Salesforce practitioner with a strong understanding of the platform, with a background in systems or business analysis across the full SDLC.
• Function as a IT business functional leader and project manager during implementation and ongoing support, conducted over multiple phases addressing different business areas
• Understand business objectives and translate business needs into actionable system development projects, partnering with key business users and technical resources to drive projects through the whole SDLC from blueprint through to implementation
• Proven hands-on and managerial experience with medium to large scale projects across all phases of the project life cycle, including management of internal and external resources
• Work with business and IT management to drive roadmap and Salesforce solution strategy
• Experience at detailing business requirements including epics, user stories, process flows, training, and implementation plans
• Good understanding of RDBMS, SQL and System Integration
• Experience with Agile project management (JIRA, and Confluence a plus)
• Ensures Projects are on Time, On Budget and meet the needs of the business
• Excellent client facing communication skills for requirements gathering and presentations
• Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
• Strong change manager with the ability to lead a team effectively through ambiguity
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Legal, Contract Lifecycle Management
• Content Licensing – Sales and Deal Management
• Consumer Products – Sales and Deal Management
Minimum of ?ve years working with Salesforce.com incorporating Administration - ADM201 or ADM211 certi?ed desirable
Minimum five years as a Project Manager working on medium to large-scaleprojects
Experience as a Business Analyst or System analyst role
Experience in consulting and implementation of Salesforce preferred
Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
Comfortable learning, using, and explaining new technology
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Ability to work as a self starter in a fast-paced environment!
Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly!
Media and Entertainment experience a plus
Contract Lifecycle Management experience a plus (Conga/Apttus CLM desirable)