Associate Partnership Manager
ViacomCBSSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Job Posting Title: Associate Partnerships Manager, Programmatic App
Department: Advertising Sales - Programmatic
Location: San Francisco, CA (open to other locations if SF is challenging)
Overview & Responsibilities
The Associate Partnerships Manager will support the Programmatic Partnership Team's display initiatives across the ViacomCBS brand portfolio (including CBS Sports, CBS News and more). This person will focus on growing spend and eCPMs across partnerships, with an emphasis on mobile app partnerships. The ideal candidate will have strong business and technical skills, with relevant experience in publisher-side programmatic partner management.
• Supporting our display and app partnership calls with carefully considered revenue and impressions analysis, along with details around performance by comparison to historicals.
• Daily partner revenue checks - accounting for numerous variables and approaching the data through both an analytical and strategic perspective.
• Applying data to make educated recommendations around mobile app partnership optimizations and wrapper integrations.
• Tracking, updating, and integrating strategic changes to improve performance.
• Partner Audits as needed to confirm constancy of integration and strategy across partnerships.
• Very organized, analytical, and strategic.
• Can balance projects simultaneously.
• Can work in a cross-team environment.
• Tech-savvy and interested in innovative ad technology.
• A basic understanding of the AdTech ecosystem is preferred. (Wrappers, SSPs, DSPs, Identity Solutions, etc.)
• Partnership experience, ideally in programmatic and preferably for a publisher, though for an SSP would be sufficient.
• Some experience with GAM and Yield Groups.
• Experience with programmatic App platforms is preferred.