Associate Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
Associate Marketing Manager, CBS Sports Digital
CBS Interactive is looking for a highly-motivated Associate Marketing Manager to help execute marketing campaigns in support of live streaming events in the CBS Sports App. You will be a part of a team that supports CBS Sports HQ, our 24/7 free streaming sports news network, and all of our streaming sports properties on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App, and will work alongside key partners who are responsible for the day-to-day promotion of events across digital, mobile, and OTT. This will involve building strong internal relationships with people across marketing, operations, editorial, product, social, design and research.
We are looking for someone with a passion for sports and a keen attention to detail/organization. You have excellent interpersonal skills, a willingness to tackle a range of challenges in the marketing space and enjoy a fast paced work environment. Note, this role will require some weekend work.
• Assess weekly live event priorities and build a plan for app and site promotional placements, working with key partnersM in marketing, product, design and editorial.
• Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns and support plans for a wide variety of live sporting events (NFL, UEFA Champions League, March Madness, PGA Tour, PGA Championship, Masters, college football and basketball, Bellator, NWSL and more) to drive viewership metrics and app installs.
• Handle and support the acquisition, delivery and trafficking of key creative assets
• Build, disseminate and facilitate link tracking across all marketing touchpoints to measure traffic, viewership and app downloads
• Collect recap materials such as screenshots and video/audio clips to build presentation materials and decks
• Brainstorming new tactics for marketing opportunities.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years in marketing, preferably at a sports media or entertainment company.
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and business priorities.
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills essential; can collaborate effectively across various departments.
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with a can-do attitude and exceptional attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
• Experience with project management tools (Trello, JIRA, Confluence, Asana, etc), 3rd party marketing tools (Branch, Google Ad Manager) and knowledge of CMS systems is a big plus