Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Our Viacom CBS Digital Integrated Marketing team focuses on three key areas: Business, People and Culture.
Our business mission is to drive revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences for brands and consumers. With revenue as our #1 focus, we balance business requirements and user experience, understanding both advertiser needs and consumer behaviors.
Consultative selling is at the core of what we do, helping clients to achieve their important metrics. We use data and insight-led inspirational storytelling, industry-leading technology and premium, captivating content, and premier design and production capabilities to develop solutions that get results.
Our people are our greatest asset. We strongly believe in career growth and development and have invested in tools that help all employees advance their careers.
Our culture is based on trust, teamwork and transparency. We embrace diversity and inclusion and value both personal and professional success.
Integrated Marketing, Digital Strategy represents the voice of our business units within the digital ad sales organization. The team is charged with market positioning, demand generation, opportunity development, and the post-sale activation of custom media solutions.
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 300 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.
We're seeking an ambitious and hard-working Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing to help us achieve our integrated marketing goals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and possess a keen understanding of the streaming video marketplace. They will be creative, curious and a great teammate. A thoughtful approach to problem solving and strong communication skills will be key to succeeding in this role.
Come join our team!
• Lead the development of custom content and sponsorship opportunities, architecting solutions that excite media buyers, deliver value to our audience, and drive revenue for ViacomCBS.
• Work cross-functionally with a wide array of internal partners including sales, editorial, production, legal, design, yield, and ad operations.
• Lead the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning business unit assets (i.e. shows, tent poles, channels, categories), in a positive light, enhancing client relevancy and ViacomCBS competitive distinctness.
• Represent business unit as an internal expert and key point of contact for both sales and integrated marketing, answering questions, educating on sponsorship opportunities, and facilitating sales enablement initiatives that drive efficiencies and growth.
• Contribute to in-bound RFP requests, priority client programs, and business-wide ad sales growth initiatives by bringing a highly valued business unit expertise.
• Support team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• Maintain a pulse on the media and streaming video industry, understanding the needs, wants, and motivations of the buying community, and how to best define our offerings against competition.
• 3 years of media or marketing experience.
• Exceptional storytelling, writing, and communication skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and ability to spot upcoming trends.
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Capable decision maker, able to creatively problem solve to get to a solution fast.
• Experience providing direction to junior colleagues ranting them the authority to voice their opinions and take ownership of their assignments.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
?Click for more details
As ViacomCBS begins the process of returning to the office in the US, there are a few key dates to keep in mind
• The first dose of the Moderna vaccine should be no later than November 29.
• The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine should be no later than December 6.
• The J&J vaccine should be administered no later than December 27.