Associate Integrated Marketing Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
ViacomCBS Branded Programming & Influence Marketing Pitch is a market facing team focused on meeting advertiser business and marketing objectives through innovative content marketing solutions. On the Pitch team we are responsible for the end-to-end pre-sell process; including creative ideation, strategic development, material creation and formal client/agency presentation. The Associate Manager position reports into the Sr. Director, working specifically on BP&I creative advertising solutions. In this role, you will partner with Ad Sales, internal marketing functions and senior Pitch teammates to coordinate the development of immersive digital-first campaigns that span multiple ViacomCBS properties. We are looking for someone that is equal parts forward-thinking creative, cultural guru and business powerhouse.
• Support the senior team in handling BP&I RFP responses. Specifically responsible for developing proposals generated from assigned Holding Companies, ensuring pitches effectively deliver on the partner brief.
• Build the campaign architecture in response to an RFP, including the creative approach, media mix, distribution and measurement strategy.
• Handle the budget for marketing programs, ensuring solutions are competitive with the marketplace and efficient for the client and profitable for ViacomCBS.
• Collaborate across internal marketing teams, with support from the Senior Director. Lead partners towards the creation of compelling and strategic proposals that represent strong storytelling.
• Support the Digital Sales team, educating Account Executives on the BP&I offerings and propelling proactive opportunities.
• Partner with Account Executives as they go to market; support their sales efforts by pitching proposals to clients, fielding questions from the marketplace tied to the BP&I offering and ViacomCBS' creative capabilities overall.
• Attend weekly Sales meetings to nurture BP&I opportunities, listening in to collect insight and feedback that can inform future proposals or proactive opportunities.
• 3 years of media or marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions or partnerships
• Strong storytelling, writing, and interpersonal skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is popular and the ability to spot upcoming trends.
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Ability to multi-task and lead various project elements simultaneously, with experience working efficiently and cross-functionally.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides) with an eye for aesthetics.