Associate Digital Content Producer
Full Time Job
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other related field.
* Experience working on a media website or within a media organization.
* Candidate must be results-oriented, innovative and must demonstrate leadership and teamwork.
* Must have strong organizational and communication skills and be well-versed in AP Style.
* Basic understanding of HTML and other computer programming languages preferred.
* Understanding of SEO practices.
* Experience with non-linear editing platforms (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Stratus) preferred.
* History of working in a fast-paced media environment.
* Familiar with social media best practices.
* Experience creating and building broadcast rundowns; familiarity with iNews.''