ViacomCBSLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Art Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Art Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Art Director? The Art Director will work with Creative Directors, designers and strategy partners to bring to life inspirational creative campaigns, and will own the creative through line of our campaigns by building out style guides and vision boards that communicate our 360-marketing campaigns. This role will be an executor - landing vision for how the CBS brand and CBS Originals come to life across all creative marketing efforts. Showing mastery in the following key creative tools - Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. The Art Director must have a proven track record in developing breakthrough creative, as well as managing the creative expression of our marketing objectives through specific strategies and tactics.
• Create multiple conceptual directions for large campaigns with the help of internal and external creative teams
• Bringing vision to life through style guides, in-situ design iterations, strategic consumer journey presentations, mockups, and at times, final deliverables
• Ensure that all assets meet a high-level of quality; aligned with the objectives of any given campaign strategy as well as the CBS brand mission/vision.
• Act as the point of contact for all key art request needs from producing partners (International, Affiliates, Production companies) and all agency assets needs (templates, logos, title treatments, photography, scripts, screeners)
• Arrange meetings with agencies and internal stakeholders
• Work with 360 Creative Directors to proof of all final deliverables
• Work with Legal, and the Asset Management and Acquisitions team to manage asset delivery to/from agencies (photography, templates, titles designs, logos, tune ins, etc) and to/from our DAM
• Work with Finance, Brand, Media, and Campaign Managers on budgetary needs for creative and production timelines
• Evolve the CBS brand and department culture by taking calculated creative risks, nurturing new and disruptive ideas, and producing groundbreaking creative for marketing campaigns
• Work closely with internal partners to continually be a leader with innovative, creative ideas that will extend the brand across all customer touchpoints and ensure creative consistency
• Collaborate effectively with other marketing team leaders, as well as other stakeholders outside of marketing to develop better/bigger creative ideas as well creative alignment with Network/Studio/programming/development executives, show runners, talent and other key stakeholders at the Network, Studio and CBSAA
• Work collaboratively, opportunistically and proactively across our ViacomCBS sister brands, networks and platforms to support our marketing objectives as required by any given initiative, as well as share best practices, data and other learnings
• 5-10 years of experience in entertainment creative marketing
• Highly creative with ability to concept and develop forward-thinking ideas for a wide range of entertainment marketing asset types, including key art, designed to drive customer acquisition/retention as we deepen audience engagement and enhance the CBS brand position.
• Exceptional understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, OneDrive, Frame.io, InDesign, Photoshop, Jira, and Widen is preferred.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Experience producing and delivering a high volume of creative marketing assets, on time and on budget.
• A proven leader who motivates, inspires and drives progressive creative thinking.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience managing creative and/or marketing budgets.
FUNCTION: Creative This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.