Analyst, Pricing & Inventory
Full Time Job
Viacom Media Networks is the home of MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Paramount and other ground breaking television networks and websites. Join us as an Analyst in the Digital Operations (Pricing, Inventory and Delivery) group where you be a part of our success story in digital media and grow your career in exciting new ways!
We're looking for the rare people-person/data wizard hybrid, who can fluently travel between the worlds of spreadsheets, ad-tech and operations, sales and marketing – and seamlessly process challenges and string solutions across all points.
The Analyst will be responsible for helping to improve the revenue and yield generated by Viacom's digital media properties, working with various teams and partners during all critical stages of the sales cycle. This includes deal structuring (pricing, volume/forecasting, metrics, packaging), campaign fulfillment and delivery, product development and client retention through campaign success.
The Digital Operations Analyst will share ownership in the following goals and tasks:
• Increase revenue yield across Viacom digital properties by performing expert data and inventory analysis and construction of strong advertising deals
• Lead all aspects of management of digital advertising inventory, presenting finely tuned and clearly presented analysis of past inventory, and accurately forecasted future inventory
• Track a high volume of live digital ad campaigns; steer expertly to full delivery/high performance
• Improve effectiveness and efficiency of digital operations processes and procedures
• Be deeply immersed in the inventory and revenue data, and translate data, and implications, clearly to sales, leadership and operations – be involved in crafting and executing data-driven business strategy
• Work often and closely with Sales teams to deliver against both the needs of the business and the marketplace
• 2 years of relevant experience
• BA/BS or MA/MS – relevant field preferable
• Advanced level data and spreadsheet skills
• Finely tuned intrapersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
• The ability to navigate constantly changing business environments
• Have a highly curious intellect and an entrepreneurial approach that drives progress
• Passion for digital media, numbers, data