Analyst, Global Insights
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Analyst, Global Insights jobs in New York-NY
Search all Analyst, Global Insights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst, Global Insights?
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS Global Insights is responsible for developing a deep understanding of audiences, then disseminating those findings within the company and beyond. Through research and insights initiatives, we support all corporate and cross-brand ViacomCBS teams. We collaborate with insights teams around the organization to champion findings and coordinate results, contributing to ViacomCBS' vast audience expertise.
Reporting to the Director, the Analyst will primarily be responsible for supporting the ongoing management and execution of ViacomCBS' brand and streaming tracking. Additionally, this role will also support insights sharing, communication, and activation initiatives for completed projects, insights, and overall knowledge and best practices throughout the organization and beyond.
include, but are not limited to:
• Support all aspects of ViacomCBS' brand and streaming tracker including ad hoc data requests, output development, quality control, and ongoing tracker planning and maintenance.
• Utilize data analysis tools to help deliver on custom requests from internal partners.
• Carry out analysis using syndicated research tools and data from ViacomCBS primary research projects
• Responsibility for various regular team-share meetings and the maintenance of an inclusive project tracker resulting from these meetings.
• Handle syndicated reports, categorizing and uploading these to the 3rd Party Research Hub
• Handle subscription lists for emails and syndicated services, liaising with vendors on these where needed
• Assist team with developing presentations and reports, including sourcing images and videos
• Support team with administrative tasks (e.g. booking meeting rooms, checking calendars, raising purchase orders, preparing research materials)
• Collaborate with and provide additional support to the wider team where required (e.g. team initiatives or other ad-hoc projects).
• 1 years primary research experience, preferably in the media field.
• Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. SPSS, Q, or other comparable tools)
• Experience with managing day-to-day operations for longitudinal research a plus
• Extensive knowledge of the current media landscape a plus.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Must have a genuine interest in human behavior and what motivates people in general, as well as how people use media specifically.
• Must be comfortable working with and deriving insights from numbers.
• Ability to recognize patterns and themes when analyzing data and other research.
• Strong critical thinking skills and a sense of curiosity.
• Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and ability to form strong professional and working relationships.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently perform tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Highly organized, responsive, and flexible with ability to work well under pressure.
• High degree of integrity and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Possesses the ability to be diplomatic and culturally sensitive, with a tolerance for ambiguity and change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong overall computer skills – specifically presentation software.
• Passionate about TV content
The ideal candidate is an Insights professional with some experience and a knowledge of, and passion for turning insights into action and influencing business decisions. The position requires a superior attention to detail as well as the ability to see patterns and connect insights among consumers. A passion for the entertainment industry is a must.