Account Manager, Brand Partnerships & Influencing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 10:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Manager, Brand Partnerships & Influencing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Manager, Brand Partnerships & Influencing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager, Brand Partnerships & Influencing? Our newly formed Branded Programming and Influence (BP&I) sales team is looking for an Account Manager to join our team in New York City!
The BP&I Center of Excellence (COE) is a team of experts specializing in ViacomCBS' content and social products. The BP&I COE team includes designated Account Managers who are expected to leverage their product knowledge, client relationships and project management skills to drive client retention, satisfaction, and ensure full execution of successful campaigns across Branded Programming and Influencer products.
This person will be responsible for account management in regards to ViacomCBS' social, influence and branded content products!
• Act as main point of contact to clients on all live campaigns with an expertise on media, reporting, and research.
• Lead campaign execution by working with internal teams such as Production, Talent, Legal, Finance and Operations to facilitate the program and ensure all client deliverables are met.
• Ensure a positive and professional client service experience by checking in regularly, responding promptly, and establishing relationships.
• Ownership of baseline questions from clients regarding media proposals and campaign executions. Direct client inquiries to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
• Facilitate internal research studies in order to deliver compelling post-campaign results to clients.
• Assist Sales team with RFPs by making strategic recommendations based on client knowledge from historic campaigns and participating in creative brainstorming.
• Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor when communicating to colleagues and external clients.
• Participate in sales presentations and conference calls as needed.
• Assist with CRM systems, prospecting tools, and reporting dashboards.
• Review industry trades to stay current with developments in online advertising and online media.
• Minimum 1 years of previous sales or media planning experience in a digital media or digital marketing company; prior client-facing role is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Integrity, passion, resourcefulness, and a roll-up-your-sleeves outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management and multitasking skills
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, SalesForce, and/or other CRM systems This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.