This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Account Executive postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
We are looking to add an Account Services Representative to our team! This position is responsible for managing, prospecting and driving a book of business for assigned high value accounts. The Account Service Representative will maintain sales focus and will be responsible for new opportunity creation, media plan management, sales support/client development, and new account creation. This role will be responsible for revenue generation on assigned accounts.
• Manage a book of assigned accounts and sales quota, which is expected to increase over time
• Generate new sales leads and business opportunities
• Work with Account Management to develop and build media plans for new and existing business opportunities; partner with sales leads to increase revenue generation
• Collaborate with Management to set and own territory sales agenda and develop account / territory strategies for long-term development and revenue growth
• Update SalesForce with new client contacts, sales calls, opportunities and status for assigned book of business
• Update and manage revenue forecasting for assigned book of business
• Act as a business specialist and tactical support to high value accounts as needed (e.g., provide strategic digital and mixed media solutions, prepare meeting briefs and gather research for a meetings and presentations)
• Pull and coordinate research and assets needed for proposals for high value accounts, coordinating with integrated marketing as necessary
• Partner with senior sellers/Account Executives to strategize, pitch, and close new opportunities
• Minimum 2 years experience in an account management, planner or junior sales role
• BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
• Working knowledge of publisher/network systems and workflows (e.g. Salesforce, Operative, FreeWheel).
• Thrives in a team, goal-oriented environment.
• Have a strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint