3Rd Shift Group Leader Warehouse
Full Time Job
• Coordinate loading of trailers with supervisor and department group leads.
• Prepare loading documents for shift (SCI reports)
• Ensure documentation for order confirmation is orderly and accurate.
• Monitor shipping doors with shuttle drivers.
• Delegate duties to take-off and drivers as needed.
• Palletize cartons
• Wrap cartons onto pallet
• Validate outbound pallet markings for accuracy.
• Ensure outbound pallets are stacked/wrapped securely prior to loading.
• Floor load trailers
• Operate low rider
• Operate sit down Forklift to load and unload trailers
• Communicate with Shipping and Transportation office staff regarding dock duties related to all outbound orders.
• Research order detail via Warehouse Management System, AL, SCI and WM Access database
• Assist with training new employees of all tasks in the Shipping department.
• Assist with upcoming Labor Management implementation and coaching of employees to reach LM standards.
• Ability to meet carrier deadlines.
• Ability to lead and assist with directing staff
• Ability to read shipping labels
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Available for overtime as needed
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Ability to operate low rider and forklift
• High School Diploma (preferred)
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
• Ability to follow directions
• Basic computer skills