Vice President, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 6:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Vice President, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Vice President, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing?
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are seeking a VP of User Engagement & Lifestyle Marketing! Are you known for generating bold and innovative ideas that help shape life cycle marketing strategies? If so, we want you to come join our ViacomCBS International Streaming team. This role can be located in Miami, NY or LA.
Reporting to the International SVP/Head of Marketing & Growth, this individual will drive growth, and define/execute our marketing strategy across all platforms. This highly visible cross-functional role plays a key role on the central streaming marketing team and works closely with key partners to represent the voice of the streaming customer!
• Develop and iterate on customer segmentation, design innovative marketing tactics and understand the end-to-end life cycle funnel and attribution metrics to shape marketing and messaging
• Identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate marketing programs, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions
• Liaise with international teams, as well as partner with technology and product teams to enable increased automation across channels
• Write proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews with a monthly overall review of progress against targets
• Deep dive analysis working with BI to understand campaign performance
• Work closely with other marketing channels and peers in other regions to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported
• 10 years of experience in CRM, engagement marketing, online marketing, marketing communications, product management, and/or consumer products and services
• Experience in streaming, with a strong understanding of current trends
• BS/BA in related field preferred; Master's degree a plus
• Proven track-record of managing and delivering life cycle programs, identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage
• Experience managing engagement and retention focused programs
• Use of analytics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
• Understanding of retention and engagement campaigns and strategy across industry leading vendors (Braze, LeanPlum, Airship, etc) and how their related strategy impacts churn
• Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
• Strong data management skills: Excel; experience with SQL is a plus
• Knowledge of multiple languages is a big plus