Vice President, Data Analytics
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Vice President, Data Analytics For International Streaming Services
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) is the international division of ViacomCBS. The division oversees the production, broadcasting, distribution and promotion of key ViacomCBS' brands and platforms in more than 180 countries outside of the United States. These platforms include Nick Play, Pluto TV, Paramount , BET Play, MTV Play and Noggin. These brands include MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Telefe in Argentina, Channel 5 in UK, Channel 10 in Australia, BET and others.
We are seeking a VP of Data Analytics to define and develop the data strategy of VCNI’s priority Streaming in more than 180 countries. The ideal candidate needs to have strong experience working in an international and streaming context, managing complex data analytics B2C and B2B2C and understanding business strategy and priorities to support business decisions with data and insights. The VP Data Analytics will oversee a dynamic international team responsible for designing and providing all the data to support of VCNI’s core Streaming products while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to build the best data strategy.
We seek to hire an experienced professional with a proven track-record in data strategy, data analytics and insights, ideally in companies with strong data areas and performance, who can bring experience and sophisticated thinking to the team to build the streaming data strategy and capabilities for VCNI Streaming area.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the overall Data & Analytics Strategy of ViacomCBS’ international OTT/Streaming Business Entity. The function has the overall ownership of Data for the three products “Paramount ”, “Noggin” and “Pluto TV” and assures that the Architecture allows to taking data-driven international decisions cross-functionally in business, audience, and content. You must be comfortable pushing for structured insights from disparate data sets.
This role requires cultivating close ties with senior leadership across the Streaming Group, building credibility by adding science and data to the strategy and decisions.
Reporting to GM Streaming for VCNI, this is a fantastic role for someone who thrives at the intersection of data insights and analytics and strategy.
This role is based in NY.
• Develop data strategy and infrastructure to facilitate data-informed decision-making for Marketing Acquisition and Revenue for streaming products – Paramount , Pluto TV and Noggin
• Design tacking data system to monitor and optimize marketing performance subscription KPIs
• Provide strategic vision and hands-on teaching to a data analytics team Work closely with multiple levels of leadership within ViacomCBS and across domestic, international and regional clusters
• Design the roadmap for integration of data into decision-making lifecycle
• Manage Data Science projects to ensure timely delivery of prioritized tasks. Provide forecasting, revenue modeling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science for stakeholder teams
• Decide tools and technologies with the end goal of creating innovative data-driven insights at a quick pace
• Take ownership of priorities and ensure that the team deliver results on time. Develop a deep understanding of KPI’s that affects each group. Provide entrepreneurial guidance based on findings
• 8 years of experience across streaming, digital operations, and distribution platforms
• Deep understanding of B2C and B2B2C data strategies, analytics and insights
• Clear understanding of the business strategy and capability to translate it into KPIs
• Extensive experience in data science within the streaming industry
• Track record of success in building performance data ecosystems to support decision making processes
• Capacity to build a team and navigate within a highly matrixed organization
• Superior analytical and communication skills
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery and business priorities
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.