Social Video Editor
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2021 4:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Video Editor jobs in London-UK
Search all Social Video Editor postings
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
The purpose of the social team at Channel 5 is to drive channel and brand Reach, Reputation and Revenue across social platforms. We're a relatively small, dynamic team punching well above our weight. We're integrated into the wider marketing and creative teams and your work will be both seen and valued across the business, from the commissioning editors and production companies to the commercial teams, as well as reaching the TV viewing public. You will be creating Facebook optimised videos from across the full range of our programming, helping our shows and channel brand reach a wide audience. Working with the finished programme files you will craft self-contained video narratives that are fully optimised for Facebook. You'll work with pace and precision, with success measured by video views, reach, audience engagement and creativity. The Social Video Editor is core to the social team and will play a crucial role in helping us maximise the impact and quality of our social video output.
What will you be doing?
• Spotting the social moment(s) in a show and creating a video edit for Facebook that reaches and engages audiences at scale, attributing back to the Channel 5, My5 brands
• Creating 7-10 Facebook videos each week, so you'll need to be confident editing at pace with precision
• Ensuring all content is produced within brand guidelines and in-keeping with the brand tone of voice
• Captioning and subtitling
• Organising and media managing video assets
• Producing high-quality output whilst managing simultaneous work streams and projects
• Updating and refreshing existing video creative
• Reversioning video content for different platforms and to meet ad specs
• Sourcing library music to replace and enhance sound bed within the social edits
• Maintaining a steady flow of high-quality edits
• Working collaboratively with internal teams to create innovative, compelling video edits
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
• Experienced at editing highly engaging video content to an exceptional standard
• Passionate storyteller and media creator
• Highly self-motivated and creative
• Excellent sense of pacing and timing
• Hunger and drive to deliver creative excellence through video editing
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro
• Experience working to deadlines and in a creative production environment
• Ability to work alone under your own supervision but also to work in a team
• Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
• Effective communicator
• A solid understanding of social video platforms and formats
• Advanced proficiency in After Effect
• Audio editing experience
• Colour correction and grading images and videos
• Experience at a TV Broadcaster preferred but not essential. We would also be open to candidates from production houses, creative agencies, or other media companies
• Experience editing and creating for paid social media ad placements