Snr Director, Growth Marketing
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 4:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Snr Director, Growth Marketing jobs in London-UK
Search all Snr Director, Growth Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Snr Director, Growth Marketing? Overview
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial Growth Marketing leader and a hands on performance marketing specialist with a proven track record scaling D2C media/tech brands through innovative full funnel acquisition and retention strategies.
• Develop and execute full-funnel acquisition and retention marketing strategy to achieve both short and long term growth for UK streaming including Pluto TV, My5, MTV Play and Noggin.
• Define and implement optimum digital channel mix and continuous test and learn strategy to maximise growth potential across Paid Social, SEM, Display, CTV and Affiliates
• Plan, launch and scale new acquisition channels and programmes underpinned by robust measurement and attribution framework including offline direct-response and upper funnel
• Drive retention marketing performance across e-mail, push, SMS and in-app messaging and scale through data driven automation practices and technology
• Build out a best in class marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation and optimisation, supported with compelling business cases.
• Champion creative excellence across all marketing campaigns and executions, driving brand equity and cut through aligned to content priorities.
• Recruit, coach and develop a world class growth marketing team to deliver exceptional results.
What skills do you need
• Extensive experience of growth and performance marketing with a proven track record of scaling D2C brands, ideally within media/tech/streaming/subscription categories
• Full D2C marketing funnel experience (customer acquisition, conversion, engagement, retention, winback) with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing
• Entrepreneurial, with a passion for early-stage startups and scale ups
• Equal parts strategic and operational, with the ability to simultaneously manage both short and long term KPIs
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to use multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies
• Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models, with an ability to understand, measure and report end to end
• Experience building, leading/ managing and mentoring a high-performing team of direct reports, with hands-on experience with a wide range of tools and channels This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.