Senior Program Manager
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Program Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Program Manager? Senior Program Manager 6 Month Ftc
Is this the role for you?
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for working with Product Management, Engineering, and Technical leadership to facilitate the execution and adoption of services, solutions and products across the enterprise. This entails independently leading the complex, business critical activities that may involve integrating the work of multiple large teams. The ideal candidate will provide strategic and tactical mentorship to teams and Program Managers or Scrum Masters in ways that promote collaboration and coordination amid competing priorities. They will also drive activities within the program, leading to predictable, quality delivery of value. In addition, the Program Manager must be able to facilitate meetings and specific ceremonies, when applicable.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for working with Product Management, Engineering, and Technical leadership to facilitate the execution and adoption of services, solutions and products across the enterprise. This entails independently leading the complex, business critical activities that may involve integrating the work of multiple large teams.
Facilitate program-level ceremonies, processes, and overall execution of value delivery
• Proactively track and report on program initiatives, operations metrics, and budgets
• Identify and manage risks and impediments that affect program scope, schedule, and quality
• Manage dependencies within and across programs
• Collaborate with other Program Managers, Scrum Managers, and Project Managers to coordinate initiatives across multiple technology teams, from inception to delivery to consumer
• Day to day management of a Program Manager on the team, providing support, mentorship and growth areas for that individual
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of a program roadmap, in close collaboration with Product Management and various subject areas across the enterprise
• Facilitate cross-team scrum-of-scrums (where applicable)
• Act as liaison for the program to other programs and management
• Assist in fine-tuning process for cross-team communication, coordination of integration between systems, and related governance
• Lead projects (when applicable) and their interdependencies to ensure achievement adherence and integrity of the delivery
• Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives concurrently
• Facilitate the production of high-level documentation around existing operational processes and proposed workflows within net new systems or optimized existing systems
• Frequently interact with a diverse group of executives, project managers, technology, and business sponsors
• Participate in extensive cross-organization collaboration, playing a crucial role in collaborating with end users and business stakeholders
• Maintain relationships and deliverables from associated vendors (when applicable) Additional Senior Program Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate efforts in larger and more critical/complex programs and operational activities that involve integrating the work of multiple large teams
• Independently manage activities and resolve conflict within associated teams with minimal influence from management; work effectively with all levels of management and employees
• Mentor other Program Managers, Project Managers, and Scrum Masters (seen as having authoritative expertise and educating accordingly)
• Easily sift through ''noise'' and facilitate discussions and team activities with a laser focus towards results
• Scan external environment for standard methodologies and collaborate with team(s) to implement where applicable
• Use advanced project management skills to identify process gaps and introduce innovative ways that increase predictability and quality
• Strong understanding of associated domain (related technologies, processes, etc.)
• Contribute to defining the goals for the Digital Streaming Platforms and Program Management departments
What are we looking for?
• Demonstrable years of experience in program/project management in a well-established, high-performing software development environment
• Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
• Ability to understand technologies applicable to assigned product or service area and facilitate resolution of technical needs as they arise
• Comfortable and experienced in leading business and technology in vetting technical options
• Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.