Senior Manager Content Programming
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 6:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager Content Programming jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Manager Content Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager Content Programming? Overview
What is the role
The Senior Manager Content Programming will play a key role within the Pluto UK Content team to coordinate all aspects related to all types of on-air content in the UK. The Programming Department is responsible for the content strategy for all on-air schedules for our linear-style channels and Video-on-Demand section. This position will have 3 direct reports who will each schedule multiple Pluto channels.
• Evaluate and coordinate overall content inventory with our database and content management system
• Brainstorm, support and implement long and short-term planning, new channel development, channel scheduling and stunting, and on-air promotions, with the goal to drive viewership
• Process content data and use analytics for channel and content strategies
• Lead a team of Content Schedulers and work in conjunction with content operations peers
• Work closely with the European and LatAm Pluto Programming teams by sharing standard methodologies and collaborating on new content initiatives
• Liaison with other departments including Acquisitions, Content Operations, and Marketing to execute programming initiatives along with external vendors and partners.
• Accept the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion.
What Skills do you need:
• Individuals with an interest and enthusiasm in working for a fast paced Media Company.
• You will have a passion for content and the entertainment industry, particularly for TV, Movies and online content
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively lead multiple concurrent tasks, ability to manage a team and cultivate talent
• Years-experience in television, or related field, specifically to programming, scheduling, VOD
• Deep understanding of analytics, and the television competition landscape in UK
• Experience working in a Content Management System, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.