Senior Manager Content Partnerships
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 6:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager Content Partnerships jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Manager Content Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager Content Partnerships? Overview
What is the role
The Senior Manager Content Partnerships will work alongside the Programming team to build, grow and develop Pluto's content acquisitions strategy for the UK. You will establish and manage relationships with premium content partners, handle ongoing business, negotiate new content acquisitions and renewals and track the content budget.
You initiate and negotiate new licensing deals with content providers for UK territory rights
• You'll lead all aspects of content acquisition (deal sourcing, content evaluation, financial analysis and forecasting, commercial and contract negotiation)
• You'll define and execute content licensing strategy and new content that fit with overall programming strategy
• Revenue Forecasts: Working with Content Partner account leads to handle priority accounts and to run revenue forecast models against existing business. Additionally, developing financial modeling forecasts for new, prospective content partners using internal metrics to support.
• Produce analysis, reviews and recommendations around content performance and audience to identify business opportunities and optimize partnership performance in a wider organisation.
• Accept the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage teamwork and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Understand the culture of each of various divisions within ViacomCBS both on the Corporate and channel level
What skills you need:
Years of working experience in Content Acquisition and/or Content Sales with direct oversight of deal making and forward planning.
• Intense knowledge of the media licensing business, both linear and VOD, and experience in negotiating deals with different monetization models
• Established network of relationships with traditional and non-traditional video content licensors across a variety of genre's (Movies, Kids, Documentaries & Reality) and a deep understanding of the national and international media landscapes
• Demonstrate experience in market analysis and competitive analysis and have a strong passion for content and entertainment and broad knowledge of pop culture, film, TV and online video. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.