Senior Manager, Central Analytics
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalToronto, ON
Full Time Job
The streaming Data and Analytics team is looking for an Analytics Manager for the Canada streaming business! You will report to the VP of Data & Analytics, this role works closely with the International streaming team.
Data analytics and data science is at the heart of decision making in steaming and drives critical decisions across marketing, content & customer service. We are scaling up our international data analytics team for streaming to transform how we handle customers across all life cycles! Through testing, we drive business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights, and product improvement decision-support. You are passionate about data and entertainment and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role helps in executing the design tracking data system to monitor and optimize marketing & content performance, growth; engagement and content consumption KPIs. This role also participates in forecasting, consumer behaviour modelling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science projects specific to the Canada streaming business and/or in support of the overall international streaming organization.
Objectives & functions
• Build management reporting and analyses, subscription flow, content analytics as well as growth/marketing for the streaming leadership/central team.
• Engage with key partners (marketing, content, operations, finance) to understand business objectives and support these objectives through best use of advanced analytics approaches.
• Work with Streaming management to help answer business questions through strategic analyses
• Develop and drive meaningful customer intelligence from our core data assets using advanced analytics
• Develop advanced analytics algorithms exploiting our data assets including growth subscriptions, viewing behaviors and content engagement, customer service interactions, service quality and performance information and customer metrics.
• Engage with technology teams and data engineers to build solutions for leading tracking and customer behaviors.
• Strengthen our internal data science capabilities by continuously innovating and driving new ideas, building technology, training and developing.
• Growth marketing optimization (work closely with marketing team) include demand marketing with Marketing mix modelling and user engagement
• Consumption reporting for content optimization (work closely with content team)
• Rapidly prototype, build and deploy production level analytical models to monitor datasets via streaming and batch processes
• Python programming for modelling and/or data analysis is needed
• Experience using SQL for data extraction, feature development etc. is important
• Experience in at least one advanced analytical area including Predictive Modelling, Optimization, Clustering or NLP.
• Experience with DBT, Snowflake/Redshift
• Visualization software (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field) or equivalent work experience
• Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem solving to build an analytical solution and stakeholder communication
• Good proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
• BS/BA in related field preferred.
• Master's degree in a related field (is a plus).
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
• Brazil market experience.
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.