Senior Manager - Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/22/2021 5:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager - Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Manager - Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager - Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing? Do you fancy getting involved in a start up environment within one of the world most successful brands? Or, play a keep part in the release and development of 3 major product launches? If so, this role is for you!
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
This role will lead our activity across content and service campaigns, organic social and brand guardianship for UK streaming services. In this role you will work with UK-based teams in streaming and the wider UK organisation, as well as VCNI streaming teams, and will have a proven track record mobilizing cross-functional teams, planning, and delivering results. The Senior Manager Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing – UK Streaming will be an advocate of testing, learning and making insight- and data-centric decisions, and will possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things to drive the growth of the UK streaming products.
• Work with the key UK partners and VCNI central marketing teams to best demonstrate campaigns and ensure consistent end to end customer experience
• Developing go-to-market plans and marketing tactics and work with wider brand and creative teams to deliver best in class creative executions for selected My5 / Pluto / MTV Play premiering content
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for content campaigns
• Activate 360° integrated marketing strategy and plans for campaigns that incorporate multi-channel platforms such as TV, out-of-home, print ads, email, SEM, social, and paid media
• Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• Enforce (and feed into) brand identity, positioning and usage guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy toolkits for My5 / Pluto / MTV Play as well as key content branding
• Make a leading contribution to the services' ongoing brand strategies to differentiate the services and tell a compelling story of what sets each UK streaming service apart from the competitive set
• Create key project management documents for multiplatform campaigns that will organize and align cross-functional teams
• Develop, maintain and socialize a centralized view of all campaigns, programs and launches across UK and central marketing teams
• Manage campaigns from development to launch to ensure flawless execution
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of key titles in our owned, earned and paid media channels
• Traffic and manage delivery of all final creative assets across a campaign
• Recommend, plan and co-ordinate marketing activities including; specific channels and platforms, investment ratios, value expectations, timing and expected use of marketing assets Partner with the UK and / or VCNI brand and creative teams to deliver and traffic creative assets to internal and external partners involved in across campaign work
• Serve as strategic partner and subject matter expert in all things related to the streaming brands and drive for consistency across application
• Track performance and monitor key metrics that align to business objectives and illustrate the efficiency of programs
• Maintain trackers for annual budgets and calendars for the department
• Provide guidance and support on budget, and build a tracking and reporting structure for managing the team's yearly investments
• Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
• Tracking and managing performance against KPI's
• Analyse, measure and optimize all stages of the marketing funnel across web, email, social, search, paid campaigns etc.
• Build, test and optimize paid campaigns across channels, including digital, social media, paid search, etc.
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
• Proven track record of translating strategy to tactical plans, with significant knowledge and experience in writing creative briefs that are used to build multiple media assets; from on air to social
• Experience in assisting the development and delivery of marketing campaigns
• Strong digital marketing literacy and an understanding of managing digital brands
• Strong understanding of media planning and execution
• Able to demonstrate experience of 360 integrated campaigns and track record of working on ATL ad campaigns
• Experienced in managing creative campaigns through to delivery
• Experience in a D2C brand role, within media, entertainment industry; AVOD/SVOD/OTT experience highly desirable!
• Ability to optimally handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.