Senior Events Manager
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Is this the role for you?
The Events & Experiences team is charged with creating, negotiating and executing profitable events, experiences, tours and cinema & theatrical event programmes across all VIMN brands, whether as an owned and operated project, or licensed to a third party.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Director, Events & Experiences, this role will project manage and deliver a programme of brand-defining commercial events for Kids & Family and adult customers, utilising VIMN IP and content, own and third-party talent.
• Concepting, management and fulfilment of all aspects of Event: main point of contact both internally and to partners for agreed projects. This requires good understanding and flexibility of working both on owned and operated events, and also working with licensed events partners to deliver new experiences.
• 360 project and event management: including setting up status meetings, timelines, and ensure fulfilment with internal departments, including but not limited to Creative, Marketing, Press, Commercial, Production. And external partners; event production companies, ticketing and marketing agencies. Ensuring all elements of the event are compliant with ViacomCBS' legal policies, and briefed to legal to contract as required.
• Oversee announcements, pre-sale and on-sale dates, event and tour rollout.
• Working closely with the Commercial team to monetize each event: co-create event sales decks, identify sponsor integration points and develop timelines to support.
• Work on health and safety, security plans with Production Director and Executive, Events & Experiences to Implement ViacomCBS's company policies on all their projects including recruitment laws, invoicing and payment schedules, risk assessments, H&S, child protection and data protection.
• Work with Events Manager and Events Exec to delegate project responsibilities and ensure fulfilment, through strong communication and coordination.
• Source and set up ticketing partners for O O events where required, or support promoters in their ticketing rollout.
• Campaign management: Brief the Manager, Events & Experiences to develop a campaign plan for delivery, including announcements, pre-sale and on-sale dates, event and tour rollout.
• Ongoing account management: work closely with production partners to create the event, and ensure it's true to relevant VIMN brand and IP, as well as delivering against agreed P&L, and timeline.
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
• Solid event management experience at a senior level, most likely gathered through promoter or event production/creative/marketing agency. Proven responsibility of commercial ticketed consumer events, tours and experiences.
• Understanding of branded and IP led events, plus experience of working with music and/or other talent, preferable.
• Strong balance of creative event management, with business acumen. Excellent success rate in event revenue maximisation, ticketing sales (forecasting and pricing structures) and overall event production.
• Managing relevant p&ls related to an event, to ensure that costs are fully accounted for within budget, and to discuss and get approval from all relevant teams.
• Internal and external negotiation and networking skills: ability to liaise with all parts of the business and external partners to ensure buy-in from fulfilment point of view.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Motivated, creative, reliable, efficient, resilient, and a strong communicator.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.