Senior Director User Acquisition, Engagement & Growth Canada
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalToronto, ON
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
ViacomCBS International is seeking a Sr. Director, User Acquisition, Engagement & Growth to oversee the growth strategy and execution for paid and organic growth channels of our streaming businesses!
The role will also cover user engagement & lifecycle marketing, to manage and execute programs that nurture and drive engagement with our existing customers. Utilizing deep domain and competitive landscape understanding, this proven leader will help shape and evangelize customer segmentation, create complex experiment frameworks, analyze results, and design programs covering a wide variety of customer-facing channels and touchpoints (paid, earned, and owned online and offline channels).
This person should also be comfortable with product, tech, as well as data analysis and measurement. This is a fantastic role for someone who thrives at the intersection of Marketing, Data, & Product/Tech!
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Lead the charge on cutting-edge growth marketing initiatives and goals around subscribers, CAC, LTV, and funnel efficiency.
• Understand the growth stack and analytics tools. Understand attribution and be able to differentiate these different variables by acquisition channel.
• Own life cycle marketing strategies and generate deep insights about customers at each stage, inventing new ways to delight and introduce/engage customers to content.
• Ownership of outbound channels and marketing programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and optimization.
• Work closely with content, revenue & operations, media relations, and other key partners on all marketing-related issues, as well as manage third-party agencies.
• A/B testing coordination with the HQ Team. Work together with HQ product team to implement a UX/UI that optimizes products/subscriber's growth (onboarding flow for instance).
• Direct and manage all performance activities to reach subscription acquisition (and engagement in collaboration with the engagement team) goals for streaming platforms.
• Spark new ideas and deliver growth across digital & live-streaming, mobile, social priorities and emerging platforms.
• BS/BA in related field preferred (Master's is a plus).
• Minimum 8 years of experience in direct-to-consumer growth marketing, with proven success in achieving goals.
• Knowledge in TV Content.
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it. Experience in media and subscription would be a plus.
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Applicable familiarity and expertise in UI/UX standard methodologies.
• Advanced understanding of overall cross-platform attribution.
• Excellent data analysis skills, and curious/entrepreneurial approach.
• Track record in developing and optimizing marketing automation tools.
• Product/CRM expertise leading development and partnering in the execution of test plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking program performance, and testing results, including knowledge of attribution models and marketing measurement methodologies.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mentality and resilient spirit with large experience navigating cross-functional organizations.