Senior Director, Marketing & Growth - Vimn
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a International Senior Director of Marketing & Growth to lead all aspects of our global growth strategies, budgets and performance across multiple territories and streaming platforms. The Director will work closely with the Data & Analytics team owning the data driven full growth funnel marketing for OTT, based on rapid experimentation and validated learning.
• Reporting to the International SVP/Head of Marketing & Growth based in NY
• This is a key role on the streaming marketing team in defining and executing our growth marketing strategy
• Working with each Regional VP of Marketing and their local teams
• This role will work on crafting the strategies and programs for all the low funnel/growth performances.
• The ideal candidate will coordinate with the Global Product Team in the implementation of the growth stack and the analytics tools for the different direct to consumer products.
• This role will be the liaison between the local growth teams and the US marketing and product teams in all related to the growth stack and tooling.
• The position can be based in NY.
• The candidate also needs to have experience in data management and data science.
• We are looking for a multifaceted and innovative marketer with a deep expertise in the tech/dev part of the funnel
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; Master’s degree a plus.
• 5-8 years of experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: customer acquisition, customer life cycle management and marketing technologies, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects with an emphasis on digital
• Proven experience working with digital products.
• Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
• Track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing automation tools.
• Product/CRM expertise leading development and partnering in execution of test plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking program performance, and testing results.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to influence and work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Ability to plan and supervise multiple projects simultaneously.