Senior Coordinator, Paid Social
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come join our team!
The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Senior Paid Social & Display Coordinator to work across our portfolio of international streaming brands with a focus on PlutoTV (AVOD) and Paramount (SVOD). The ideal candidate will be proficient in both Digital and Traditional media and their underlying metrics. The role will be dedicated to working with teams across the globe to plan, validate, implement, and measure marketing campaigns and their impact to the business.
• Assist in development of go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for Paramount and PlutoTV as we launch the platforms and content in new territories and key markets
• Work with the key VCNI central marketing teams and local partners to improve campaigns and ensure excellent end to end customer experience
• Assist in the day-to-day management of Paid Social & Display campaigns across international markets including planning, strategy, optimization, and reporting
• Identify and develop incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• 2 years' experience in coordination / administration, preferably with a background in planning, developing, deploying, and analyzing campaigns.
• Experience planning media campaigns and communicating progress and results.
• Understanding of media KPI€™s and how they relate to lifetime consumer metrics.
• Understanding of Social & Display including Facebook, Twitter, GDN, TikTok, Snap, DV360 and other DSP€™s as it relates to the optimization of media spend and conversion.
• Ability to derive significant insights from campaigns and clearly articulate them.
• Understanding of standard reporting suites, (Adobe or Google Analytics) and Excel.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery.
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, another language is a plus.
• Consumer of, and curiosity about, entertainment content.
• Streaming experience preferred, including a knowledge of current trends.
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.