ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Planner jobs in London-UK
Search all Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Planner? What is the role:
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs, and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a great place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace, and we hold tons of events all your round to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment.
Role and responsibilities:
• Ensure that media planning is completed within the sales policy and deals are reported in accordance with the agreement between Viacom and the client.
• Updating forecasted campaigns in planning system
• Client research - capturing information from external sources and regions
• Run hypothetical rating analysis for the client
• Liaise with operations team to ensure feasibility of deal
• Plan on air and digital campaigns
• Communication of requirements to client for execution of the media portion of the deal.
• Monitor execution of deal across all platforms
• Seek Copy with client or agency
• Keep planning system updated with the latest deal detail.
• Compile post campaign analysis report
• Assistant to AD/AM in account management and service
• Assisting in sales pitch planning
• Assisting putting together Presentations
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need:
• Experience working in a marketing or ad sales role
• Knowledge of the advertising process for digital and TV
• Proficient in the advanced features of Excel
• Strong organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to problem solve
• Ability to prioritise, multi task and work to deadlines
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.