ViacomCBS Networks InternationalPyrmont, NS
Full Time Job
Programming Assistant (casual)
We have an opportunity on a casual basis 4 days/week for a Programming Assistant to support the pay programming team on a junior support level.
Duties will include thinks like this:
• Generating weekly GFX doc
• Updating EPG information
• Formatting Programming Grids in WON
• Assist Music Programming with Daily Logs
• Generating PO Requests
• Creating Monthly Highlights Document
• Manage VOD Scheduling in WON
• Update VOD Rights Tracker (CC)
• Generate Asset Creation Forms
• Assist with Programming Amendments
• Update Channel Stock Lists
• Assist in creation of Programming Grids
We need someone with a positive attitude to taking direction, amazing attention to detail, quick to pick up systems, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and a happy disposition. Ideally you've had some previous experience assisting a busy Programming department in either TV or Radio.
Please send us your CV now.