ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Program Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Program Manager? Overview
What is the role
The Program Manager is responsible for working with Product Management, Engineering, and Technical leadership to facilitate the execution and adoption of services, solutions and products across the enterprise. This entails independently being responsible for the complex, business critical activities that may involve integrating the work of multiple large teams.
The ideal candidate will provide strategic and tactical mentorship to teams and Project Managers or Scrum Masters in ways that promote partnership and coordination amid challenging priorities. They will also drive activities within the program, leading to predictable, quality delivery of value. In addition, the Program Manager must be able to facilitate meetings and specific ceremonies, when applicable.
• Responsible for coordinating, managing and tracking content delivery for My5 relaunch project.
• Partner with the overall program manager for My5 project initiative and provide them with regular status updates on the various content delivery tracks.
• Work with Product Management and Technology to perform discovery, estimation, prioritisation and documentation.
• Build and propagate processes for tracking delivery across the different content systems & services workstreams for the My5 program.
• Assure that all team mates understand and accept their roles and responsibilities.
• Establish and implement change control and risk mitigation processes.
• Monitor project schedules for commitments to achievements and resource usage.
• Distribute project and program information to executive management, project teams, and other key partners on a daily, weekly, or monthly cadence as needed.
• Evaluate project success and reporting back to My5 partners on success criteria met.
• Ensures PMO governance standards are adhered to
• Align with PMO governance team to establish and communicate Quarterly Program Increment (PI) planning sessions and activities
• Communicate the PI planning agenda and objectives with product and engineering teams
• Setup PI planning boards for product and engineering to plan their quarters
• Facilitate discovery and dependency sessions before, during and post PI planning
• Monitor resolution of program risks, dependencies, and blockers for the program/track identified during or after the PI Planning; advance as necessary.
Facilitate program-level ceremonies, processes, and overall execution of value delivery
• Proactively track and report on program initiatives, operations metrics, and budgets
• Identify and run risks and impediments that affect program scope, schedule, and quality
• Lead dependencies within and across programs
• Collaborate with other Program Managers, Scrum Managers, and Project Managers to coordinate initiatives across multiple technology teams, from inception to delivery to consumer
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of a program roadmap, in close collaboration with Product Management and various subject areas across the enterprise
• Facilitate cross-team scrum-of-scrums (where applicable)
• Act as liaison for the program to other programs and management
• Assist in fine-tuning process for cross-team communication, coordination of integration between systems, and related governance
• Lead projects (when applicable) and their interdependencies to ensure achievement alignment and integrity of the delivery
• Ability to prioritise multiple initiatives concurrently
• Facilitate the production of high-level documentation around existing operational processes and proposed workflows within net new systems or optimised existing systems
• Frequently get along with a diverse group of executives, project managers, technology, and business sponsors.
• Participate in extensive cross-organisation teamwork, playing a crucial role in collaborating with end users and business partners
• Be an excellent partner and work from associated vendors (when applicable.
What skills do you need:
• Experience in program/project management in a well-established, high-performing software development environment
• Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
• Ability to understand technologies applicable to assigned product or service area and facilitate resolution of technical needs as they arise
• Comfortable and experienced in leading business and technology in vetting technical options
• Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.