ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 8/13/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Manager?
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
As a Production Manager, UK you will work across on-air content for Channel 5 and within the UK Streaming Growth team. You will have key working relationships with UK marketing and creative teams, VCNI central streaming teams and Pluto US. You will be responsible for managing an effective workflow and delivering all stages of projects within your portfolio from brief to completion. Content output ranges from promos to some brand development through to high profile multiplatform marketing campaigns for show launches.
What will you be doing?
• Alongside other UK Production Managers monitor and report overall budget for Creative team to include HQ, discretionary, branding, project and campaigns.
• Prepare cost estimates for new projects and campaigns
• Provide relevant productivity and financial data to Seniors as required.
• Responsible for freelance cost control
• Ensure spend aligns with wider business objectives
• Adhere to company guidelines regarding production spend, expenses and T&E.
• Maintain an overview of all projects and ensure resource is available, scheduled and properly negotiated for at the appropriate time, both in terms of people and facilities.
• Anticipate the needs of upcoming projects and resource appropriately to prevent delays at the start of a project
• Liaise with all ops teams to ensure smooth delivery of on-air content including channel ops and TX link as applicable
• Liaison point for compliance workflow as needed
• Ensure timeframes for creation and delivery are realistic and communicated across wider business
• Ensure all deliveries are on time and on budget, while adhering to the creative ideals
• Supervise work of production team as necessary, delegating tasks as appropriate
• Assist with forward planning as required
• Source and recruit freelance teams who are well-suited to projects, where necessary, setting them up on Viacom systems and ensure they have the relevant equipment and drive/platform access as required.
• Coordinate post-production bookings
• Oversee Clearcast delivery, on-air delivery and off-air delivery as required
Legal & business affairs:
• Liaison point for BALA and legal queries relating to on air
• Oversee all contracts for all suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms and fees for collaborating production companies, creative agencies and freelancers
• Liaise with the legal, HR and finance departments for all contracts, NDA's, vendor selection, capex, payments, and implement new company policies effectively into the daily work routine e.g. freelancer employment guidelines, expenses and T&E, v/o contract negotiations, be aware of changes to accounts payable processes.
• Line manage production staff as needed, including responsibility for their PDR review process
• Effectively resource and support Production team across all projects
• Support with recruiting new talent
What are we looking for?
• Extensive experience with all aspects of short form and branding production: ideally within an on-air / digital / commercials or streaming environment
• Experience of all types of post-production and graphics facilities essential.
• Ability to budget and forecast accurately for a variety of project types, including graphics, clip-based and small shoots.
• Ability to draw up risk assessments and in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety.
• Experience of managing a small production team – effectively motivating and developing staff to achieve high outputs
• Extensive experience of budget creation, execution and management
• Experience of solving complex problems
• Commercially focused, with the ability to act as a business partner with Creative and other internal departments
• Assertive and able to achieve desired results
• Highly organised and planned approach to work
• Excellent communications and relationship management skills
• Highly numerate
• High attention to detail
• Excellent administration skills
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next