ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
What will you be doing?
• Managing the day to day consumer press team activity with a specific strategic and stakeholder responsibility to Channel 5 and Nickelodeon, but also able to flex across MTV and Comedy Central.
• In the role, the candidate manages and leads on campaigns for a number of key programmes with core focus on factual and kids, discussed with Head of Press.
• This role is focused on consumer activity but supporting on trade commissioning announcements will also be part of the remit.
• You will be a key figure in managing day to day issues across VIMN channels
• Supporting the Senior Director, Communications and Heads of Press in attending key external and internal meetings
• Work seamlessly with marketing, creative and digital teams to deliver fully integrated 360 campaigns
• Support the team to liaise with independent production companies, U.S. studios and other content suppliers to agree and deliver innovative comms strategies for all priority projects
• A key point of contact for any crisis comms issues, escalating to the Senior Director, Communications as and when appropriate
• Key point of contact with the commissioners around press campaigns across all channels
• Strategy, planning and execution of own projects and show campaigns
• Management of talent issues and brand influencer relationships across all brands.
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What are we looking for?
• Excellent writing skills essential with particular attention to detail and adapting house style. From press releases to strategies, presentations to awards copy.
• Experience in a fast paced in-house or agency TV environment. An understanding of the TV life cycle and appropriate deadlines ad processes when pitching TV programmes.
• Proven track record of implementing creative campaigns for big brands (entertainment brands preferred but not essential)
• Unrivalled black book of contacts across traditional and new media.
• Talent management experience
• Events planning experience
• An understanding of consumer products PR would be a nice to have but not essential.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next