Manager, Paid Search
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2022 7:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Paid Search jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Paid Search postings
Full Time Job
Hiring Salary Range: $90,000.00 - 110,000.00
Paramount Networks International, a unit of Paramount Global is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come join our team!
The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Manager, Paid Search to work across our portfolio of international streaming brands with a focus on PlutoTV (AVOD) and Paramount (SVOD). The ideal candidate will be proficient in both Digital and Traditional media and their underlying metrics. The role will be dedicated to working with teams across the globe to plan, validate, implement, and measure marketing campaigns and their impact to the business.
• Develop go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for Paramount and PlutoTV as we launch the platforms in new territories and premier content in key markets
• Work with the key VCNI central marketing teams and local partners to improve campaigns and ensure excellent end to end customer experience
• Maintain relationships with major media publishers and partners (i.e. Google, Bing, Apple Search Ads)
• Lead day-to-day management of Paid Search campaigns across international markets including planning, strategy, optimization, and reporting
• Lead ideation of test & learn framework for marketing channels
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for content campaigns
• Forecast ongoing performance based on history, market behavior and future opportunities
• Activate high impact digital marketing campaigns with the focus on generating awareness of the brand while driving subscription and engagement
• Identify and develop incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• 3 years' experience in streaming or agency paid search with a background in planning, developing, deploying, and analyzing campaigns
• Experience planning and running media campaigns and communicating progress and results
• Understanding of media KPIâ€™s and how they relate to lifetime consumer metrics
• Understanding of Paid Search, including Google, Bing, and Apple Search Ads, especially as it relates to optimization of media spend and conversion
• Knowledge of SEO standard methodologies
• Ability to derive important insights from campaigns and clearly articulate them
• Experience using data and metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure efficiency, and plan ongoing improvements to media campaigns
• Understanding of standard reporting suites, (Adobe or Google Analytics) and Excel
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, another language is a plus
• Consumer of, and curiosity about, entertainment content.
• Streaming industry experience preferred, including a knowledge of current trends.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.