ViacomCBS Networks InternationalMiami, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Overview and Responsibilities
The streaming marketing team is looking for a Localization Manager, with demonstrated success localizing marketing materials creative campaigns internationally! Your focus is to lead all aspects of the end-to-end delivery of localized marketing content supporting Single Title Campaigns and regional launch priority titles.
As our catalog of top tier content continues to scale internationally, you are an intrapreneurial champion, that will prioritize deliverables for overlapping/concurrent campaigns within a dynamic and seamless localization pipeline. You're technically savvy and project manager. You'll coordinate the subtitling and dubbing pipeline of promotional content, while adhering to studio guidelines and contractual restrictions for all output.
You will partner to build the marketing localization best practices to establish standards and accommodate scale for the international streaming team.
You'll manage the title translation process of U.S. programs launching within Paramount international markets. Also, leading the aspects within the delivery of updated marketing materials with localized title from corresponding studio partners.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Be able to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others. This role will report to the Head of Title and Content Marketing, in partnership to build and implement the Paramount localization pipeline. This will be for marketing content, driving international single title marketing campaigns.
• Own AV/Promos subtitling and dubbing pipeline, supporting Paramount robust content library/offering in over 6 languages, within an expeditious distribution window.
• Develop and establish scheduling of all end-to-end localization by region.
• Own localization vendor and ViacomCBS operation relationships to ensure top tier results servicing all Paramount international markets.
• Consult with studios and territories to manage through title translation process through BALA and licensing teams.
• Work cross-functionally across various internal central and international teams to ensure localization requirements are met within robust deliverables' window.
• Identify and mitigate bottlenecks, blockers and risks, with propensity to ideate short-long term solutions
• Own localization for ad hoc requests from central to international teams.
• Process subtitling and dubbing of AV/Promo and other marketing materials for Paramount Originals and Exclusives for international distribution
• Manage localization of copy and messaging for Single Title and Content Marketing
• Partner with Head of Content and Title Marketing to develop localization standard methodology guidelines/playbook
• Manage day-to-day translation and localization vendors, including internal review process, training and onboarding.
• Communicate localized asset availability across international streaming marketing teams
• Work closely with Digital Asset Content Manager on deliverables for curation and ingestion
• Set goals and important metrics and devise strategies through which to achieve them while implementing measurement plans
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in localization of marketing materials for premium content and global brands
• Experience in subtitling and dubbing for LATAM, EMEA, and APAC regions
• Experience with project management software (eg: AirTable, Smartsheet or Asana)
• Experience and deep knowledge of technical specifications, audio and video file formats, regional frame rates and production pipelines
• Experience with studio contracts for dubbing requirements, including talent restrictions
• Capacity to coordinate with international teams across various time zones
• Possess strong project management, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Experience with international marketing asset/content distribution highly preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (including PowerPoint) and Google Sheets
• Foreign Language skills a plus
• Experience in media/creative and subscription would be a plus. Capacity to collaborate with different areas involved in the growth initiatives
• Knowledge of localization tools
• Experience in digital asset management systems
• Great presentation skills
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Relationships with localization vendors
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Data analysis skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mentality and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organization