Key Account Designer
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2021 6:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Key Account Designer jobs in London-UK
Search all Key Account Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Key Account Designer? Key Account Designer 12 Month Mat Cover
Who you are
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs, and we believe in having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a standout place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace, and we hold tons of events all your round to cultivate the best possible, expansive environment.
What is the role
The DTR PD Designer position sits within the Global Creative Group within Viacom CBS Consumer Products team.
Working within the DTR Design team, who develop original designs for our direct to retail Soft lines business and EMEA product approvals for these retail partnerships, this role will focus handling the product approval submissions attributed to the DTR partners, plus the generation of original creative assets and designs for retailers when required.
• Researching, identifying and informing of fashion trends, across all consumer demographics, for the purpose of crafting original designs and assets for use on consumer products.
• Work with the DTR Design Manager and senior Product Development designer DTR, EMEA to share consumer and trend insight for the purpose of informing creative development across all NCP and MTV brands.
• Working with the DTR Design Manager & Senior PD Designer to set the creative direction for DTR partners aligning creative ideas with local business and retail strategies
• Ensure brand values and product quality are maintained through all projects.
• Review and be responsible for the product approval submissions directly from external partners. Providing written feedback and supporting this with appropriate visuals or amended designs where appropriate. Directly returning all completed comments to all external partners within a specified time frame on Nick Central.
• Reviewing all pre-production submissions, referring to original comments made, ensuring all requested changes have been implemented and the finished quality of the product is of a high standard.
• Lead production samples, and providing feedback on these, archiving and running sample distribution.
• Responsible for the development of original artwork: seasonal, limited collections and fast fashion, to support Key Account and Fashion Account needs, including the production of design and excellent artwork assets for retailers.
• Work with other brands, (as identified by Nickelodeon and MTV brand teams), for the purpose of producing design assets if needed.
• Attend creative development meetings with Key Account and Fashion partners, as identified by the retail and sales team, to discuss the properties, including asset availability, submissions process, creative and innovative branding ideas. Assist the Retail and Sales team in making pitches to partners.
• Establish relationships with the key retail account by visiting and working with the designers and buying contacts to scope out new briefs and design collections.
• Support the smooth running of projects and briefs as supplied by the creative managers and business teams plus external partners.
• Assist in the organisation of Key Account and Fashion Account road shows. Developing creative presentations, product set ups and speaking publicly at these summits when required.
• Ensure the running of the approval process, and continually identifying where improvements in process and communication can be made.
• Providing regular updates to the Creative and Retail teams to ensure proficiency and understanding of product development including licensee /partner feedback.
• Adopt the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values.
What skills do you need
• Essential– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator and have strong creative and design skills, including concept ideation and sketching.
• Have a creative flair and an ability to work with trends and product development concepts
• Understanding of manufacturing processes and limitations
• Intermediate experience within the Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Word PPT.
• BA/BSc or Technical College qualification related to design and product field
• Working within product development or design, ideally within a toy licensing environment.
• Proficient understanding of the licensing industry, including licensing contracts and agreements.
• Highly organized and able to run projects in various stages simultaneously, with excellent time management skills.
• Can prioritise well, handle a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
• Possesses a positive approach, is solutions focused and has an upbeat approach to work.
• Must have good communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team-player, and accept creative suggestions openly.
• Pro-active remarkable teammate and highly responsive to requests
• Design experience within kid's product development is preferable.
• Working within Retail design is highly preferable.
• A second language is preferable. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.