ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 10:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Intelligence Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Intelligence Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intelligence Assistant? Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence Analyst Level 4)
Is this for you?
• Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• Are you a good at multitasking?
• Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university?
• Are you able to commit to a 15 - 18-month programme starting in September 2021?
What is the role?
As an Intelligence Analyst Apprentice for ViacomCBS' International Security Team, your role and training will include the collation, evaluation and dissemination of organisationally relevant informationviaOpen Source, Imagery, Intelligence partners and Human sources in Security Operations Centre (SOC) environment.
• Part of the International Security team, producing a variety of Intelligence briefs and overviews written to a high standard and presented verbally
• Collaborate closely with our International Security Operations Centre (ISOC), the company GSOC and other company senior intelligence analysts
• Understand International Risk Picture, patterns and trends; and escalate relevant information and key findings via structured and evaluated means
• Build a strong understanding of specific threats and key intelligence priorities for all company assets, brands and activities
• Learn to use existing and emerging specialist intelligence software and gather and analyse information on such platforms to a high standard and with exceptional attention to detail
• Social Media Monitoring
• Work with the ISOC on Location security risk assessments and Productions/Events tracking
• Learn to problem solve issues that arise from major incidents or crisis
• Support the International Security Team in Investigations
• Manage information flows, protective markings, encryption, archiving and disposal of records, and support this process across the department.
• Produce and implement innovative ideas
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need?
• A demonstrable passion for Intelligence, Security and Managing Risk
• Qualifications of A to C in 2 x A Levels (Teacher assessment accepted) or BTEC diploma
• Logical with a good attention to detail
• Flexible and understand that there is more than one way of working
• Persistent and resilient
• Open minded, innovative and a problem solver
• Discreet and trustworthy when working with highly confidential materials
• Interest in staying up to date with the development of the latest intelligence products in line with organisational requirements
• Interest in Security Technology Products-CCTV and Access Control systems
• A real enthusiasm to learn, build relationships and get involved
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
• Someone who is eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
• We take pride in maintain and creating an inclusive culture, so we want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
• You'll get a lot of training but you will need to have some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint/email
• First up, get your application in! Closing date is the 6th May 2021!
• You will hear back from us by end of May if we would like to progress you to 1st assessment stage! It's short and fun and you can do it on your phone.
• From here, you'll complete role specific assessments
• Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually or in the office)
• If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team!
We are sorry we cannot reply to all applications due to the volume we receive but if you have not heard from us, unfortunately you will not have been successful in progressing this time.
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be invited to an interview - find out more about our inclusive culture at ViacomCBS.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.