HR Operations Manager
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced HR Operations professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to make an impact in your workplace?
Can you demonstrate great problem solving skills with a can-do attitude?
Are you a pro-active worker who understands best practise HR processes?
Answer yes to all these questions? Then this could be the job for you!
Sitting within the vibrant, agile focused, HR department, this role will be critical in managing the smooth and timely service delivery to the business and our HR colleagues. We are a busy team going through an exciting period of change, so there is real opportunity to contribute to the outcomes of this transformation.
What will you be doing?
The purpose of the role is to successfully lead all aspects of the management and continuous improvement of the UK HR Operations team. Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to; collaborating with the wider HR team as well as other areas of the business, leading the people operations function and facilitating the implementation of UK impacting projects.
What are we looking for?
• A proven background in HR operations.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the business.
• An understanding of IR35 and UK Employment legislations.
• Experience of successfully leading a busy team within HR.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Experience of delivering in a fast paced environment.
• Can manage a busy and varied workload effectively.
• Experience working in a matrix organization is desirable.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
97% of our recent hires would recommend ViacomCBS to their friends and family, so what are you waiting for? Get your application in and find out more about the recruitment process here - UK Recruitment Process Information
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination | We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration | We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability | We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next