Digital Content Producer - International Social Responsibility
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2021 4:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Digital Content Producer - International Social Responsibility jobs in London-UK
Search all Digital Content Producer - International Social Responsibility postings
Full Time Job
Digital Content Producer
Function: International Social Responsibility
22 month fixed term
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
The ViacomCBS International Social Responsibility (VISR) team is responsible for producing international pro-social content including campaigns, projects and events focusing on topics and issues that matter to ViacomCBS audiences.
The Digital Content Producer oversees all digital and social medial content for VISR. Reporting directly to VISR's Senior Producer and the department Director, this role will work to ensure content alignment with VISR department goals.
What will you be doing?
• Supported by the VISR Director & Senior Producer, you will lead on the creation of brand and cross-brand digital content strategies in line with pro-social messaging and brand fit
• Manage digital strategy process including content development and delivery of digital formats e.g.: video, live-streams, statics, gifs, podcasts, etc. for international pro-social content
• Oversee social media scheduling and publishing of content across various digital platforms
• Work closely with team members and regional offices to research social issues and identify key partners and topics for pro social messaging and purpose that align with international and regional brand strategies
• Supported by the Senior Producer, produce and direct shoots from conception to delivery; including creative briefs, scripting, storyboards, production admin, resource sourcing & management, managing and interviewing talent, shooting, if needed, overseeing edits and managing stakeholder feedback & approvals process
• Alongside the Senior Producer, identify production timelines and content distribution schedules across various international regions
• Manage department AP's daily production activities and workflow
• Collate and report site and social analytics for all projects
• Work in conjunction with Senior Producer to create, manage and actualize budgets for all projects
• Provide general copywriting services for the department including creating social copy for all content
• With assistance from the departmental AP, hire, manage and oversee freelancer and contributor workload and payment process
• Start and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders, key charities, individuals, and organisations
What are we looking for?
• A genuine passion for and knowledge about pro-social issues and youth activism
• Familiarity and interest in ViacomCBS brands and an understanding of pop culture and digital trends
• Passion for storytelling and strong editorial and production experience, ideally across pro-social content
• Excellent writing skills: ability to write briefs, scripts, social copy, reports and campaign summaries at a business level
• Knowledgeable of digital and social platforms and uploading/posting practices
• Experience in gathering, collating and analysing data for project reporting and impact analysis
• Experience in and familiarity with a variety of digital and social media analytics
• Good working knowledge of video equipment and set-ups; to include backdrops, basic lighting, and audio
• Proficient in edit producing, ideally with Adobe Premiere knowledge
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Excellent at building relationships, and nurturing contacts
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead.
Inclusivity & Collaboration
We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges.
Agility & Adaptability
We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next.